The 2015 Lake of the Ozarks Air Show date has been set for September 12, 2015 and will be packed with non-stop, excting entertainment that will be enjoyed by people of all ages. The air show acts for 2015 are being secured so please be sure to check back often for a complete list of 2015 acts.
Jeff Shetterly – Radial Rumble
Hailing from Overland Park, KS, RADIAL RUMBLE pilot Jeff Shetterly is a medical device rep and a third generation aviator. Jeff graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point with a bachelor’s degree in Human Factors Engineering, and commissioned in the United States Army in 1996. He was stationed in Germany and deployed several times to the Balkans, leaving military service in 2001. In the years since, Jeff has become a Multi-Engine Commercial and Private Glider Pilot with an Instrument Rating and a Certified Flight Instructor with experience in 93 different aircraft types. Jeff enjoys flying with his family, teaching aerobatic and tailwheel lessons, and learning from the veterans who flew planes like his 1945 North American SNJ-6 “Texan” when they were new.
Kenny Carroll to Race Aerobatic Planes
• Josh Franklin Motorsports prepared 1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
• Races in Factory Stock class at Lucas Oil Speedway
• All frame, floorboards, suspension points are all in stock location
• Engine is Ozarks Speed and Marine prepared 428” small block
• Over 700 hp
• 3 speed manual transmission
• Weighing 3150 lbs with Kenny in it