LEBANON, Missouri- Lebanon will be hosting the first of what will be an annual Fall Community Clean-Up & Recycling Event on November 4th, 2017 starting at 9 AM and running till Noon at the City of Lebanon Public Works. The event will be rain or shine, the city says and is for .
At this event, residents may drop off the following items for recycling or disposal;
• Household Hazardous Waste such as; paint and stain supplies, light bulbs, batteries, automotive and cleaning products, pesticides and herbicides.
• Non-Household Hazardous Waste like; plastic, cardboard, paper, tin and aluminum cans. All containers, being dropped at the NON-HHW waste stream, must be cleaned of any residual product. This ensures the safety of those processing this material.
• Heavy Metals like; household appliances, lawn mowers, motors and tire rims, bicycles and exercise equipment and other items made of 100% metal like swing sets and trampoline frames. Sorry tires are NOT being accepted at this event.
• Small Electronics that are corded or battery operated, such as; computer, audio and video equipment, telephones, cell phones, power tools, There may be a fee for disposal of televisions and computer monitors. If vouchers for FREE disposals are available, the vouchers will be distributed at the time of the event on a first come first serve basis. Limit one voucher per car per visit.
• Yard Debris consisting of lawn and garden vegetation like; leaves, tree limbs, grass clippings, and shrub trimmings. NO pre-treated lumber will be accepted.
Lebanon’s Recycling Center is a free service available to all residents of Laclede, Camden and Miller Counties. For more information concerning area recycling options, check out the Recycling/Energy Conservation page in the Residents section of Lebanon’s website.