A Veteran may apply to the Department of Revenue to obtain a state driver’s license or
identification card showing Veteran designation. A Veteran must provide their DD-214 showing a discharge status of “honorable,” “general,” or “under honorable conditions” and pay the authorized fees for the license or card. More information may be obtained at

http://mvc.dps.mo.gov/docs/veterans-benefits-guide.pdf or by calling the Missouri Veterans

Commission, 573-751-3779 or 1-866-VET-INFO.